Friday, September 29

interviews with CBC

Oh my goodness, I'm tired. But, in a good way.

I've had the fortune to be interviewed by CBC. And will have another opportunity for another interview in this upcoming week. For my "dream job" ... er so I think. It sounds quite demanding (well, it is broadcast ...) and quite exciting, too. The unfortunate thing is that these interviews are all conducted by telephone, so it's a bit tricky to read their body language or anything. In some ways, I'm hoping only one job will be offered to me so I don't have a decision to make. In other ways, I'd love to be offered more than one so ... well, it's more of a flattery thing I guess to be offered more than one position!

Anyhow, it's been an interesting experience. They ask really good questions. Mostly behavorial related.

Sigh. I'm anxious to see what's going to come of this experience. Should know some answers by next week (end) or early week after.

1 comment:

enitsuj said...

You should post about your offer by now!!! :D