Saturday, April 29

Job search begins ...

Well, it seems the search for a job begins ... and people are sending postings! My dad just emailed me a Legislative Librarian posting today. That job would be in Regina, of course. Hmmm ... I think I get the impression my parents want me back in Saskatchewan. :)

Anyhow, I stumbled across a posting on the BCLA for a librarian job in China. Sounds like it's a new school that's opening ... and the librarian will help set up the resource centre. Sounds rather adventurous. I've sent in my application on a whim ... that would be exciting to travel and live in China ... maybe learn some Mandarin.

Gotta go catch a musical (by my cousin Jo's school!)

2 comments:

enitsuj said...

wow! that'd be WILD! and so far far away... but i'd for sure come to visit! :)

photo_fanatic said...

Yeah, it would be WILD. I'd love to have you visit if I did get the job!