Tuesday, December 7

New Blog Focus


After a season of taking a break from photography, I dove into photography classes - all sorts, including black and white film and children, to name a couple. Now, I'm taking a break from the classes and am applying what I've learned. I have taken photos for family and family on occasion in the past. No, I'm not quitting my day job. I'm just exploring the world of portrait photography (and some candid) for friends and family. So, this blog will now feature some of my photography.

One of my earlier projects included a maternity shoot. Ironically, when I took the children's portraiture class, I missed the studio shoot for maternity photos. That didn't stop me from trying my hand at this genre. My friend J wanted some maternity pics, so here is one of the photographs. It was a beautiful fall day in late October. I snapped these photos just a week shy of their new baby being born. Talk about good timing. If you like, you can see more of my photos on my flickr page (on the left hand side of this blog).

2 comments:

Matthea said...

Hey Flo,

Nice blog! Hope to see more of your lovely photography featured here...though I couldn't find the Flickr link on the side. Maybe I'm blind? Also, you'd be more than welcome to practice photographing Coram! Teehee!

photo_fanatic said...

Thanks Matthea! Sure, I'd love to practise photographing Coram :)

Oops. I should include the link... it's http://flickr.com/photos/shutter_grl I'll add it to the site shortly!