My sister, Justine, has "tagged" me to fill out the following questions ... so here it is ...
4 places/provinces I've lived:
1. Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina, North Battleford, Moose Jaw)
2. Ontario (Ottawa, Toronto, London)
3. Manitoba (Flin Flon)
4. Alberta (Calgary)
4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Vancouver
2. Taiwan
3. Montreal
4. Los Angeles
4 places I still want to see:
1. Paris
2. Europe
3. Hong Kong
4. Australia
4 favourite foods:
1. Japanese/Korean
2. Homemade pizza
3. Tiramisu
4. Green tea flavoured items
4 TV shows I like to watch:
1. CSI (Las Vegas)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Corner Gas
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. About Schmidt
3. Rabbit-Proof Fence
4. The Devil Wears Prada
4 jobs I've had:
1. General Reporter/photographer/Lifestyles newspaper editor (yes, that is one job)
2. Cleaning Maid (for one summer)
3. Resume typesetter
4. Junior Information Architect
4 favourite books:
1. Paper Shadows by Wayson Choy
2. What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles
3. Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
4. No Logo by Naomi Klein
4 things I say often:
1. "so and so forth"
2. true
3. I guess
4. that's good
No comments:
Post a Comment