Wednesday, July 26

The last leg of library school

Five more classes and four more assignments to go until the end of this program.

No update on the job search. There is a job fair for federal library jobs in Ottawa August 16, which I do plan to attend (network, network, network!). I have applied to CBC Toronto for a temporary full-time position too.

And it seems that some Vancouver friends are going to the same wedding I'll be attending in Montreal. What a small world.

This post is rather disjointed, as is the state of my mind these days.

2 comments:

enitsuj said...

you KNOW i'm jealous you get to hang out in montreal! wish i could come... have fun in ottawa too with your flashy new biz cards! :)

photo_fanatic said...

yes, thanks for the marvellous cards. people are INSANELY jealous of me for them. :P While I love hanging out in Montreal, it just was not the same without you. See ya soon!-