Sunday, May 7

Summer full of festivals

Summer is supposed to be the season that's more carefree. And it's the season of festivals. Since this will be the first summer I've ever spent in London, Ontario, I decided to investigate what the community had to offer in terms of festivals. I was very impressed.

There is the Street Painting Performance that features artists who draw in chalk on sidewalks. This first-time event is free! It runs during the first weekend of August.

I've heard great things about the London Balloon Festival It'd be cool to ride a balloon, but I don't have $250 plus PST to do that! This festival is also in early August.

And there is the London Community Players that has a couple of plays this summer, too.

2 comments:

enitsuj said...

we were just talking tonight... my roommie Beckie and I want to go skydiving, but my gentle-mannered friend Renae would prefer a hot air balloon ride :) I wish I coudl be there to take in some of the festivals withyou!

photo_fanatic said...

aww ... i wish you could be here too!