It 10 days, all the assignments will be done. For this semester. Then it's only one more semester of school before heading out into the big, bad, scary world!
While going back to school has been a great learning and growing experience, I do remember the terrible dread of looking for work upon graduation. Many of my classmates are searching for jobs. Some have landed their jobs already with the federal government or some corporation. Wow.
This time around (my third degree), I'm not quite as worried. I'm just so ready to find a place and settle down. Enough of moving around. Wow. When I was younger, I thought I'd want a career in which I could travel around the world, meet inspiring people, you know, the glamourous life. Now, that doesn't seem so appealing to me. Settling down, growing some roots isn't such a bad idea.
Does that mean I'm growing up?
1 comment:
or maybe you're just growing old :)
Post a Comment